A few instructor spots left for Ubuntu User Days on June 23-24th 2012
As we’ve mentioned previously, we’ll be hosting our next Ubuntu User Days on Saturday June the 23rd, 14:30 UTC – Sunday the 24th 2012, 3:00 UTC.
“User Days was created to be a set of courses offered during a one day period to teach the beginning or intermediate Ubuntu user the basics to get them started with Ubuntu”
User Days is just 2 weeks away and the following timeslots still need to be filled:
- Saturday, June 23rd at 21:00 UTC
- Saturday, June 23rd at 22:00 UTC
- Saturday, June 23rd at 23:00 UTC
- Sunday, June 24th at 01:00 UTC
You can check out the full schedule here to see what’s already being covered.
- Software Installation (cover Software Center, PPAs, source)
Finding Helpful Resources (cover IRC, forums, Ask Ubuntu and more)
- Desktop Environments: Unity, Gnome, KDE, XFCE, LXDE (recruit an expert you can team up with to hit all the DEs!)
- More ideas here!
Think you can teach one? Please contact the Classroom team by sending an email to myself (lyz at ubuntu.com), the ubuntu-classroom at lists.ubuntu.com mailing list or on IRC by stopping by #ubuntu-classroom-backstage on irc.freenode.net.Explore posts in the same categories: User Days