Ubuntu Documentation Day wrap-up
Interested in getting involved with documentation for Ubuntu, but not sure where to begin?
This weekend the Ubuntu Documentation and Ubuntu Manual teams got together to offer 5.5 hours of documentation-related sessions in Ubuntu Classroom.
In case you missed out, the logs from the sessions are now available:
- Introduction to Docs by Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph (pleia2)
- Getting started contributing to Desktop docs by Kevin Godby (godbyk)
- Getting started contributing to Server docs by Doug Smythies (dsmythies)
- Getting started contributing to the Wiki docs by Svetlana Belkin (belkinsa)
- Getting started contributing to Manual by Kevin Godby (godbyk)
- Ubuntu Manual versions explained by Thomas Corwin (tacorwin)
Also thanks to classroom helper Jose Antonio Rey who was available to help instructors throughout this event.