OpenWeek Summary for Wednesday
Day 4 of Ubuntu Open Week starts at 1400 UTC today. Today’s schedule (Thursday, October 20th, 2011) includes a Q&A with Rick Spencer. As Jorge Castro said yesterday, “Rick is the engineering manager for the Ubuntu Platform, so he’s got good working knowledge of Ubuntu as a whole, so bring your hard questions!”
- 1400 UTC: How to Become a Bug Guru!
- 1500 UTC: Ubuntu Orchestra — Servers, Live and in Concert!
- 1600 UTC: Xubuntu: What is that?
- 1700 UTC: Canonical and the Community
We had some great Ubuntu Open Week sessions yesterday; those sessions included:
- Advanced dualboot (Win/Ubuntu) config sharing a lot of stuff!
- How to contribute translating Ubuntu
- Volunteer Leadership -What does it take?
- Writing your first Ubuntu app
- Social Networking in Ubuntu: What’s new?
Originally posted here by Amber Graner on Thursday, October 20th, 2011.