On February 9-10th we hosted our 7th Ubuntu User Days!
Logs from all sessions are now available:
- Introduction to User Days by JoseeAntonioR
- Introduction to Ubuntu by JoseeAntonioR
- Unity and the Dash by LionThinker
- Introduction to Firefox by JoseeAntonioR
- Equivalent Programs by holstein
- Multimedia and Multimedia Centers (video) by bobweaver
- Installing Software in Ubuntu by epikvision
- Accessibility Applications by AlanBell
- Ubuntu Flavors: Xubuntu and Lubuntu by amjjawad and pleia2
- Ubuntu Community Roundtable by pleia2 and JoseeAntonioR
- Using Launchpad by JoseeAntonioR
- How to get help in Ubuntu by philipballew
- How to solve a problem – Ask Ubuntu! through Launchpad by cprofitt
We are very thankful to our instructors and attendees who made the work of this last weeks worthwhile, we feel very proud of all of them. Congratulations!
The Spanish Classroom team also hosted a User Day on February 9th, el Día del Usuario Ubuntu.
Logs for the 6 sessions they hosted can be found in their wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DiaDelUsuarioUbuntu
¡Felicitaciones por el buen trabajo, muchachos!
I really hope you enjoyed this User Days, and that all the shared knowledge is useful to you. Again, a huge thanks from all the Classroom team, and stay tuned so you make sure you learn something new every day!