Ask Mark & Ubuntu Open Week Day 1
On Tuesday, May 1st, the Ubuntu Classroom hosted our bi-annual “Ask Mark” session.
Logs are available here.
A few articles have popped up covering the session, including:
- What’s Coming Next for Ubuntu Linux? by Katherine Noyes, PCWorld
- Mark Shuttleworth on Ubuntu 12.10 Plans, Netflix & What He Thinks of Windows 8 by Joey Sneddon, OMG! Ubuntu!
- Mark Shuttleworth: Ubuntu’s Bug #1 Is Fixed by Swapnil Bhartiya, Muktware
On Wednesday, May 2nd, we kicked off Ubuntu Open Week where we had the following sessions (click topic for link to full sessions logs):
- Configuring your network using NetworkManager by cyphermox
- Scaling wordpress with juju, the OMG!Ubuntu! story by marcoceppi and imbrandon
- Gaming on Ubuntu by iheartubuntu
- How to help with IRC issues when you’re not an operator by topyli
Ubuntu Open Week continues Thursday, May 3rd, at 13:00 UTC with: Submitting your apps to the Ubuntu Software Centre, Ubuntu Development – how it all works, Ubuntu Development – fixing bugs, Starting, Maintaining & Expanding Ubuntu Hours and Ubuntu Brainstorm – great ideas to improve UbuntuExplore posts in the same categories: Ubuntu Open Week